10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Wallpaper
GoodHome Phacelia Grey Damask Textured Wallpaper
- Paste the wall application
- Covers minor imperfections
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for care - Sponge clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent to remove marks caused by everyday life
- Recommended for Bedroom & living room
Features and benefits
This GoodHome patterned wallpaper looks amazing on a feature wall, giving a fresh new feel to any space.
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration
- Suitable for all living spaces, for utility/humid spaces (kitchen, bathroom) and for high traffic rooms, thanks to its vinyl coating that is washable and extremely durable
- Covers small wall imperfections, creating a smooth surface
- Made using responsibly-sourced, forest-friendly paper
- Fabric Weight: 280g/m2
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Pattern match||Straight match|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
Madge 64 - 2 months ago
I looked at the reviews of this wallpaper and decided to look at it myself in store loved it that much so decided to go with it despite some of the reviews looks lovely and easy to hang can't see joins and no bubbles I think it's just the pattern as how it fades but like other reviews not as bad as on photos would highly recommend
SueN - 5 months ago
I was a little worried reading the reviews for this wallpaper but I got a couple of samples and checked it on the wall I wanted to put it and it looked good.
We have put it on properly now and it is lovely, miles better than expected.
Before taking fully on board what the other reviews say get a few samples side by side which will give a better picture of what the wallpaper will be like when fully in the wall.
Do not dismiss it…it’s beautiful.
Love this paper
Alice40 - 1 year ago
After reading the reviews I was a little worried as it looked really bad in people’s pics so I thought I wld tear off a couple of strips to see how bad this was,I can see what people are saying but not as bad as I expected maybe on a bigger wall you would notice it more but on a window wall it doesn’t seem that bad
Janswin - 1 year ago
Bought this paper a couple of weeks ago after hanging hundreds of samples in my hallway, after seeing all your bad reviews im now worried about hanging it this afternoon. ...... pictures will follow later. Fingers crossed
Mrslyc - 1 year ago
I bought this paper and hung it yesterday before seeing the reviews. I think the pattern is lovely, yes it is paler in parts but that is just the design. It does look more noticeable on photos than in real life. Very easy to hang and don’t lose too much paper matching the pattern either