We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Self adhesive vinyl planks
GoodHome Poprock Grey Wood planks Wood effect Self adhesive Vinyl plank, Pack of 20
- Peel & stick
- Water resistant
- Self adhesive
- 5 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Change the look of your floor with a peel and stick vinyl flooring that is functional and easy to lay. A simple way to update your interior style.
- Especially created for an Herringbone lay-out and available in four colours, the wooden plank embossed pattern imitates a classic modern real wood floor
- The flooring is easy to install with just a utility knife. The peel and stick function means less mess and no dust is created when laying this floor
- We recommend levelling the floor prior to installation to achieve an optimal finish
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for small rooms with low to light traffic
OldieNewDIYer - 6 months ago
I bought these vinyl planks to replace the cushioning vinyl in my bathroom. The colour wasn't my original choice (couldn't get home delivery for that). I am very pleased with the colour which is actually different than shown in the website photos. It is definitely grey and not the brownish-grey shown. The planks are really good quality and very easy to cut. I had bought glue just in case the planks didn't stick very well. I didn't need to use it. I stuck the planks directly on to the floorboards. The edges are all very neat and the floor looks really good. I would definitely recommend this flooring.
Easy to lay, good results
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I used this to cover up a real wood floor that was in a bad condition. The product is easy to lay, take your time and lay out your pattern before sticking. Two things that really help with laying 1) A hot air gun - if the sub floor is not quiet level then a hot air gun helps soften the planks and stick with the curve of the floor otherwise there is a tendency for the plank to lift back to a flat position. 2) I ended up with a few small gaps in-between the planks as I used a border - see pic. To hide these I used no nonsense general purpose silicone in cement grey colour and this worked a treat! I like the finish so much, I am going to do the halfway floor the same.