See more Self adhesive vinyl planks
GoodHome Poprock Grey Wood planks Wood effect Self adhesive Vinyl plank, Pack of 20
- Peel & stick
- Water resistant
- Self adhesive
- 5 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Change the look of your floor with a peel and stick vinyl flooring that is functional and easy to lay. A simple way to update your interior style.
- Especially created for an Herringbone lay-out and available in four colours, the wooden plank embossed pattern imitates a classic modern real wood floor
- The flooring is easy to install with just a utility knife. The peel and stick function means less mess and no dust is created when laying this floor
- We recommend levelling the floor prior to installation to achieve an optimal finish
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for small rooms with low to light traffic
OldieNewDIYer - 9 months ago
I bought these vinyl planks to replace the cushioning vinyl in my bathroom. The colour wasn't my original choice (couldn't get home delivery for that). I am very pleased with the colour which is actually different than shown in the website photos. It is definitely grey and not the brownish-grey shown. The planks are really good quality and very easy to cut. I had bought glue just in case the planks didn't stick very well. I didn't need to use it. I stuck the planks directly on to the floorboards. The edges are all very neat and the floor looks really good. I would definitely recommend this flooring.
Easy to lay, good results
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I used this to cover up a real wood floor that was in a bad condition. The product is easy to lay, take your time and lay out your pattern before sticking. Two things that really help with laying 1) A hot air gun - if the sub floor is not quiet level then a hot air gun helps soften the planks and stick with the curve of the floor otherwise there is a tendency for the plank to lift back to a flat position. 2) I ended up with a few small gaps in-between the planks as I used a border - see pic. To hide these I used no nonsense general purpose silicone in cement grey colour and this worked a treat! I like the finish so much, I am going to do the halfway floor the same.