See more Paint
GoodHome Renovation Hamptons Matt Floor & stair paint, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This GoodHome Renovation Floor & Stair Paint is an ultra durable and washable solution. It can be used on wood, laminate or tiled flooring.
- For use on Tiles
- Suitable for use on Ceramic tile, laminate, stone & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - To prepare floor tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. Prepare wood by removing wax and oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Sand surface thoroughly before paint application and ensure any loose particles are removed. When sanding wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint.
- Instructions for Use - Remove additive sachet from the smaller tin and carefully pour into the paint and stir thoroughly. Apply between 10°C and 25°С. For best results, at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or foam roller. You can recoat after 12 hours. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- Tough & Durable
- Scratch & Impact Resistant
- GoodHome Renovation Floor & Stair Paint is highly durable, making it long-lasting and capable of withstanding everyday wears, including in high traffic areas of the home.
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or roller
|Minimum touch dry time