See more Paint
GoodHome Renovation Sainte-Maxime Flat matt Furniture paint, 500ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This GoodHome Renovation Flat Matt Furniture Paint will give you a velvety smooth, chalky finish, perfect for transforming your interior furniture to suit your taste.
- For use on Furniture
- Suitable for use on Melamine, metal & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Prepare wood by removing wax and oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Fill any holes or defects with a wood filler. Lightly sand surfaces with 180 grit sandpaper for the best adhesion. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Wash your surface with a soda based cleaner and then rise thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed.
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or foam roller. You can recoat after 12 hours. To finish, use GoodHome furniture lacquer or wax to provide heavily used surfaces, such as table tops and chair seats with extra durable protection. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- Low Odour
- Extreme Durability
- Not only will GoodHome Renovation Furniture Paint re-colour your furniture, but it also offers extremely tough & durable protection from everyday wears, including scratches and impact. This paint doesn't require a primer either, so you can get straight on with your project without compromising on great results.
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or roller
|Minimum touch dry time