See more BBQ's
GoodHome Rockwell C410 Black Charcoal Barbecue
The rockwell 410 charcoal barbecue is perfect for entertaining your friends and family with its large cooking space that allows you to feed up to 16 people.
- Grill dimensions: 820 x 430 mm
- Cooks for up to 16 people
- Comes with Electrical rotissery
- Store in cool dry place over winter
Features and benefits
- Thanks to the side board, you can keep everything you need nearby
- This barbecue also has a battery-powered rotissery (battery not included), which is perfect for cooking specific foods like chicken
- This barbecue is perfect for both grill and oven cooking, with a valve for the lid and fireplace to ensure proper ventilation during cooking
- The practical storage space keeps everything you need tidied away
- Easy to clean thanks to the dishwashable grills
|Main oven capacity||3L|
|Adjustable shelves||Fixed shelf|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Horrific experience - missing parts twice
bbqdave92 - 3 months ago
vital parts missing. replacement bbq still missing parts..... order this over a month ago... never buy this ever if you want a bbq which you can actually use as it has the right parts.
BBQ owned brand which explains the poor quality of packaging
Aserkova - 4 months ago
Big and amazing! Ee areal enjoyed it, has plenty of space for all we needed! Great for big family gathering!
Pretty good, seems quite sturdy
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I haven't used it yet, I have just put it together and I want to save you 45 minutes of searching for the small bracket, part number , they have packed this with all the rotisserie parts rather than the fixings which is really where you would expect them, I mean why would you do that? Apart from this massively annoying part of the build process it was straightforward and easy.
Not very impressed
Nic and kev - 1 year ago
I bought this in the week and the rotisserie burnt out within 10 minutes of cooking a chicken. it melted the plastic and stopped rotating. We were very disappointed.
Excellent product, too much packaging
Peteeee - 1 year ago
Very sturdy quality bbq. Came in a vast amount of packaging, which while meaning it’s in perfect condition, surely was too much. Assembly takes a while and not for a novice, but worth the effort.