See more Masonry Paint
GoodHome Self-cleaning Breckenridge Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 10L
GoodHome masonry paint is a great way to add some colour and individuality to your house. Its self-cleaning formula and long lasting colour means it's low maintenance and you won't have to repeat the application process as regularly as you would with other masonry paints
- For use on Concrete, pebble-dash, render & stone
- 20 years guarantee
- Stir gently before use. Apply up to 2 coats of this paint with a brush or exterior roller on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. Apply paint in dry weather conditions, between 5°C and 30°C. Avoid application in direct sunlight or when surfaces are hot.
- The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting. Remove lime wash, chalky coatings and loose materials. Fill any holes or defects with a filler. Treat mould, algae, moss, lichen or dirt with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Fresh cement or concrete should be dry for 1 month before painting. Use an exterior masonry primer or stabilising solution on powdery or weathered surfaces.
Features and benefits
- Flexes with the natural movement of the exterior walls, preventing cracking in the paint surface. It stops water from penetrating whilst letting moisture escape from your home
- Self cleaning formulation means that dirt will find it hard to stick to the exterior walls and will wash away easily with the rain
- Superior colour retention; our longest lasting exterior paint with UV resistance to protect against colour fade
- Rainproof in 1.5 hours
- Siloxane, water based emulsion with low odour
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||6 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|