See more Laminate Flooring
GoodHome Strood Grey Oak effect Laminate flooring, 1.3m² Pack
Our stores do not stock this product
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway and living room
- Fitting type: Click system
- Not water resistant
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 28 degrees
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Laminate flooring is the ideal solution for an affordable real-wood looking floor that is easy to install and maintain.
- The natural style of this laminate flooring recreates the charm of iconic solid wood designs
- The embossed design on the wood pattern adds to the realistic look of the floor
- This laminate has been designed to sustain intensive traffic, and is ideal for passing areas such as hallways, corridors, bedrooms, living rooms and studies
- Install your floor quickly and easily thanks to its drop click system
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam underlay|
Absolutely Love This Floor!
Charlyw - 3 days ago
I brought this flooring for my living room and its perfect. It was easy enough to lay and looks stunning! I needed 18 packs in total but well worth the money.
Love this floor
Lindsey83 - 7 days ago
I wanted a floor that shows brown and grey tones and this is perfect. Shows different times in different lights
Looks very nice and is easy to lay,,,
Handy Roy - 19 days ago
looks great and is very easy to lay, the laying TIP is to start laying with the tong facing away from the starting point and to make sure the side lies ontop to push it down to click it into place.... lay a few out just to try before you start fitting it, people have struggled because thay started laying the wrong way.... I HOPE THIS INFO HELPS
AdamPolar - 4 months ago
Its hard to lay them down but totally worth it they look "very expensive"
Arnie1005 - 5 months ago
I've bought lots of laminate flooring from b and q and never had a problem with it. This laminate has given me the hardest test to lay but worth it when it was finished.