See more BBQ's
GoodHome Tippah 4.0 Black 4 burner Gas Barbecue
- Grill dimensions: 207mm x 430mm x 3pcs
- Cooks for up to 12 people
- Comes with enamelled steel grid, painted steel oil collectors (x3), integrated side handle, gas bottle support, high performance burners and flame tamers, hooks, lid with thermometer
- It is recommended to cover it with a BBQ cover while storing
Features and benefits
The GoodHome Tippah 4.0 gas barbecue is perfect for simple cooking at an affordable price. It's compatible with the multi-cooking set and the planchas, so you can customise your barbecue by adding a variety of grids/planchas, allowing you to try out different cooking styles such as wok or pizza stone.
- The high-performance burners and flame tamers guarantee an efficient cooking performance by distributing the same temperature throughout the whole grill
- This oil collector is accessible from the front of the barbecue and easy to clean due to its finish and size. The grids are also easy to clean due to their size
- The side handle makes it easy to move the barbecue around and the gas bottle is easily attached to its designated area with a handy strap
- The fixed sideboard gives you extra space for dishes and food preparation
- The integrated thermometer allows you to control the temperature
|Manufacturer guarantee||10 years|
|Adjustable shelves||Fixed shelf|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Gas cylinder size||5kg|
|Gas type||Butane & propane|
|Number of burners||4|
Brilliant BBQ for the price
Lofty84 - 17 days ago
Ive always wanted a Gas BBQ due to forever having to buy stuff for charcoal one then having to wait for it to cool to dispose of the contents.
This fires up instantly and very quickly gets to temperature.
Food is cooked perfectly and it's all simple to strip to either hand wash or put in the dishwasher.
There are also extras you can buy although these are a tad expensive for what little you can achieve.
Would I buy again? At the minute certainly yes and yes I would recommend
JimH138 - 17 days ago
I cooked for 15 people on this beauty at a family barbecue and it was absolutely brilliant.
Great control and a huge cooking area.
Drip trays are easy to use and clean.
I would definitely recommend this product.
Lynn1111 - 1 month ago
Not used yet . Looks great for the price and love the pull out drawers for cleaning . Husband said once he started it wasn’t to bad to build
Well worth the money
JDubs1 - 1 month ago
Took about 1 hour to put together, instructions were pretty clear and easy to follow. I was being quite slow and methodical and doing it myself for the most part so could likely be put together in about 30 minutes with two people.
Burners all lit easily. Kept on for only a couple of minutes as a test but temp rose very quickly, 50+ degrees in that time. Should have no issue cooking food.
A lot lighter than expected, making it very easy to move but still sturdy enough to give confidence that it will hold up to many barbecues in the future. Side side the Only complaint would be that the B&Q site says gas cylinder size is 5kg, this is incorrect. The instructions state it should be a minimum of 6kg. This means you will need the 13kg Calor Patio Gas bottle unless you are okay with exchanging more frequently.
Dean66 - 1 month ago
Gets nice and hot and cooks food evenly. Very good value for money and well designed with removable bottom trays.