See more Paint
GoodHome Tough & Durable Peoria Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
2 for £32 on 2.5L GoodHome Durable Coloured Emulsion. Discount applied at checkout.
GoodHome Tough & Durable Matt Emulsion is suitable for use on any wood & metal surfaces, but it's ideal for use on the walls and ceilings of high traffic areas in your home, because of its covering power and highly resistant formulation.
- Suitable for use on Multi-surface
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats
- Instructions for Storage - Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
This GoodHome Tough & Durable matt paint has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour. It is washable, scrubbable and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease, keeping your painted surfaces looking new for longer.
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you purchase a tester pot so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|