See more Paint
GoodHome Ultra Cover Alberta Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
GoodHome Ultra Cover paint is our highest opacity paint, covering most surfaces in one coat, making it ideal for any interior walls and ceilings. This 2.5L tub will cover up to 20m² on average.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Instructions for Storage - Store your leftover paint between 5°С and 30°С. Protect from frost. Keep container tightly closed. Best used within 1 year of opening
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
GoodHome Ultra Cover has a thick body and smooth matt finish making it easy to apply, meaning you will have a finished result quicker than ever. As with all our interior paint ranges, our Ultra Cover paint range is water-based, low odour and has minimal VOCs, so it’s safe for you and your home.
- One Coat coverage - covers effortlessly, allowing you to change colours with a single coat on most surfaces.
- Saves you time and money – the high opacity formula allows you to paint faster and cheaper by minimising the amount of paint you need and the amount of time you have to spend waiting for paint to dry before you can put your room back together.
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you purchase a tester pot so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||1|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|