See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Antibes Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Nice colour and great to work with
Hayley123 - 8 days ago
Colour isn’t the same as the photos for me. Definitely not like the painted wall pic (Not such a rich dark blue) but a little closer to the pic of the open pot. I thought it went on well and was easy to work with.
Good for the price. But I probably should have opted for Venice to get the darker shade I was expecting from this.
Bad paint Marks Easily
LMBM - 12 days ago
I used 3 coats and this paint marks really easily . It also doesn't wipe. Don't waste your money on this. In 30 years I have never come across such a bad quality paint.
Colour great. Paint Quality Rubbish.
KDC9 - 18 days ago
The colour is beautiful. I bought 2 tons. Painted walls and every time i touched it a grey beige mark would appear, no matter what brushes against it.
Furious as I have arthritis and will have to paint walls again. BQ replaces my 2 tins with the durable Antibes but it is no better.
Going to contact head office for a refund. The Manufacturers need to review this paint.
Never had a matt paint that did this before. Such a shame as the colour is absolutely gorgeous.
Too dark to take a decent picture.
Looks really smart
Neston - 27 days ago
Used this on two walls in bedroom. Only took two coats to replace cream walls and went on very well - only needed one pot and still have some left if it needs any touching up at later stage. The matt paint does mark if rubbed against but marks easily removed with a damp cloth
Perfect! Exactly the colour we wanted
Jelley - 1 month ago
A thick and durable paint. We only needed to do 2 coats for it to turn out perfect. It’s a beautiful navy colour and was exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommend!