See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Antibes Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
AndyGlen - 14 days ago
This is the worst paint I’ve ever used.
To cover a wall, you’d need to put on at least 4 coats of paint before you wouldn’t see the blotches.
Avoid at all costs.
Really poor quality, very disappointing
NJB2 - 1 month ago
The only lovely thing about this paint is the colour. The quality and coverage is so poor, even after 3 coats. I would not recommend this paint - I am so gutted with the look and finish and feel that I have wasted my money and time - took all weekend to paint and now I I have to start again. I only wish that I had looked at the reviews before purchasing.
Great colour, poor quality
LucyNewHome123 - 2 months ago
Have had this paint on my walls for approx 6 months. Great colour but very poor quality. It marks at the slightest of touch with fingers. I aim to buy the durable tester pot and see if it is any better. If not, I would definitely not buy GoodHome paint again.
Chels94 - 3 months ago
Absolutely love it - the only downside which is obvious is how easy it marks with being Matt
Not as bad as you might read
Andywildcat - 4 months ago
Bought this before reading the reviews, then feared the worst after reading them and before using it, and although it's only been used as a feature wall, it has covered the dark brown that i had on before in 2 coats and looks really great, i have absolutely no complaints, might not be great for a full room, but as a feature wall you could definitely do a lot worse.