Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more Paint
GoodHome Walls & Ceilings Ballina Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
2 for £26 on 2.5L GoodHome Standard Coloured Emulsion. Discount applied at checkout.
GoodHome Walls & Ceilings Matt Emulsion is perfect for revamping the walls and ceilings in your home because of its durable, wipeable finish - meaning you can keep them looking brand new for longer.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours
- Instructions for Storage - Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
This GoodHome Walls & Ceilings paint has a smooth matt finish that is easy to maintain, giving you long-lasting results. The water-based formulation means the paint is low odour and your brushes can be easily cleaned with water after use, too.
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you purchase a tester pot so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|