See more Paint
GoodHome Walls & Ceilings Brilliant white Vinyl matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This vinyl matt emulsion paint from the GoodHome Walls & Ceilings range is the perfect choice to revive your home interior. Made to provide a rich, durable finish on wall & ceiling, you can be sure that this paint will look brilliant for longer. Brilliant white is a wonderful shade of white that will add a contemporary feel to your scheme. It can be applied on any plaster and wood surfaces to create a consistent finish. After application, this emulsion paint will accomplish a perfectly vinyl matt surface that will look brand new for a long time. This 2.5L tub contains enough paint to cover up to 12 m² on average. For top results, apply with a brush or roller. GoodHome Walls & Ceilings ensures a rich depth of colour after just 2 coats and with its quick drying formula, it can be recoated after 2-4 hours. Made with protective technology, this paint is resistant to water, allowing you to free yourself from the worries of everyday damage to your new room. Also, you can be assured that this paint is safe for you in your home, as it has minimal VOCs and is low odour.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceilings
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with an appropriate sealer or primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler, when sanding wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Instructions for Use - Stir gently before use, apply using a brush or roller when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. May need to apply up to 2 coats on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours
- Instructions for Storage - Store in a cool dry place
Features and benefits
- Water-based formulation for low odour
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Safety data sheet available on request.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or roller
|Water-based with vinyl polymers
|Maximum application temperature
|Minimum application temperature
|Number of coats