See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Chueca Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Great price and strong colour
Reesygirl14 - 20 days ago
What a lovely colour it brightened up my room and made it look so cosy . Looks lovely against grey and whites .
Three coats needed
Alibernie - 3 months ago
We bought this paint for the colour as Dulux had nothing like it. After the first coat we didn't think it was going to cover, very patchy, even over white walls but eventually it did after the THIRD coat and second tin. It is a lovely cover and probably worth the extra effort and cost.
I love the colour
Anonymous - 4 months ago
I love the colour, I was painting over magnolia silk It took three coats I just finished result
MalcNess - 5 months ago
Wife bought this my initial reaction was NAH! Took a couple of coats but I had to admit I was wrong, great finish on it very warm feeling, lots of people impressed
1* for the colour
Trundling Jenny - 7 months ago
Bought this for the colour b&q don’t mix dulux only valspar which is rubbish this paint us beyond rubbish it’s by far the worst paint I’ve ever used and will never use or recommend again. It’s streaky and doesn’t cover heavens knows how many coats I’ll have to do to achieve a perfect finish. I must also comment on the staff member at the paint section I’ve always found the staff helpful, friendly and polite the young arrogant man who I asked about the colour I wanted was exactly as I described him arrogant his attitude was simply I’m not interested in your question, I will have to pay more but I’ve got a completely different attitude from dulux direct