See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Chueca Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- Surface preparation:New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and Benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Range||Walls & ceilings|
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Areas for use||Any room|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Coverage||Up to 12 m² per litre|
|Drying time||8-12 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Recommended for||Walls & ceilings|
Good Homes Matt emulsion Chueca
MJB102 - 5 days ago
Absolutely love this paint, the colour, the ease to apply and I was covering a dark brown wall I applied just 2 coats. Excellent value for money too. Thank you.
Beautiful Colour, terrible paint!
Robbo78 - 1 month ago
I bought the nivosa wallpaper and this was a colour that it suggested.
I’ve always used dulux paints however loved this colour so thought it was worth a try.
It was only a small bedroom but I bought two tubs just in case as there was only two left in store and I’d of hated to of ran out.
Wasn’t it a good job that I did buy two! I had existing white Matt painted walls so thought it would be a two coat job to paint. First coat went on and I left to dry but thought it was extremely wet and took 3 hours to completely dry. I applied the second coat and as you will see from the attached image after 3 hours it was dry and still ridiculously patchy.
Little did I know when I started the job it would take 4 coats!
This is by far the worst paint that I have ever used and wouldn’t recommend to anyone.
Although I love the colour I wished I’d gone with my gut and stuck to a dulux mixed paint to get the same colour effect.
I questioned the quality with a local store when I took some stuff back to refund and she said other customers had commented on it not being great too!
One small room, nearly two tubs! Not great B&Q.
Wallpaper quality was amazing a roll just a shame the paint wasn’t equally as good.