See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Milltown Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
No patches! Seamless coverage!
FurloughPainter - 1 month ago
Loved this colour! Easy to apply and the 2.5l went a long way!
Malgosia87 - 3 months ago
Fantastic paint in amazing colour! Easy to apply and great finish. Applied two coats as directed. Dried quickly. Very pleased with the end result.
Sophielb95 - 4 months ago
Such great paint! Looks amazing in my living room, would highly recommend. Value for money! Just 2 coats covers perfect
Rugbywidowzoe - 6 months ago
I only needed one coat, the paint is excellent quality and this colour is beautiful
Such a nice colour
michaelcee91 - 8 months ago
Bought this after viewing the durable version. This worked really well. Drys quickly. Used 2 coats and the colour really does match the image.