See more Masonry Paint
GoodHome Windowsills & trims Oakland Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
Good Home windowsill and trim masonry paint is a great way to tidy up window sills and horizontal surfaces on your house and in your garden. Its colour retention and dirt resistance make it long lasting
- For use on Brick, concrete & stone
- 10 years guarantee
- Stir gently before use. Apply up to 2 coats of this paint with a brush or exterior roller on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. Apply paint in dry weather conditions, between 5°C and 30°C. Avoid application in direct sunlight or when surfaces are hot.
- The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting. Remove lime wash, chalky coatings and loose materials. Fill any holes or defects with a filler. Treat mould, algae, moss, lichen or dirt with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Fresh cement or concrete should be dry for 1 month before painting. Use an exterior masonry primer or stabilising solution on powdery or weathered surfaces.
Features and benefits
- It is highly abrasion resistant, making it ideal for high traffic areas
- Formulated for horizontal surfaces and resistant to standing surface water, protecting your exterior trim for longer
- UV resistant to protect against fading and provide long lasting colour
- Rainproof in 3 hours
- Not suitable for use on fletton bricks
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Range||Windowsills & trims|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
Great paint, thick, nice colour
MariaT123456789 - 6 days ago
Great paint, thick, nice colour. Value for money as cheaper than branded
Poor colour match
parkie74 - 10 days ago
Don't not buy this paint ,if you're wanting dark grey as it says on the tin, it does not match the colour sample on the front of the tin , so need the job all over again , not happy
Waste of Time and Money
Rhodie - 2 months ago
Bought this paint for concrete slabs as recommended by the chap in store. Prepared the slabs and painted two coats of paint. Looked great then when you walk on it it leaves marks from your shoes which do not come off. Parked the car on the slabs and within two days the paint started coming off - waste of time and money - very disappointed. Our neighbour had the same experience!
Not same colour as on the tin
Geeceecamp7 - 2 months ago
On tin dark grey,, soon as you open and start to paint it's light grey as one other review said,, so am I entitled to a free tin of dark grey
Great coverage, awesome grey!
Barsby - 2 months ago
Colour lighter than on tub though*
Painted onto brick (garage)
Been looking for a colour like this for ages!