See more Glues & adhesives
Gorilla Clear Grab adhesive 270ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Gorilla Grab Adhesive Crystal Clear is perfect for projects which require incredible strength and a clear, professional finish. This incredibly versatile adhesive is 5 x stronger than our heavy duty formula, making it our strongest grab adhesive yet!
- Resistant to cracking. Waterproof
- Keep only in the original container in a cool, well ventilated place. Keep container closed when not in use
- Squeeze Gorilla Heavy Duty Grab Adhesive Crystal Clear on to one surface in a zig-zag pattern. When working on uneven surfaces, use enough adhesive to fill gaps. Best results achieved if applied above 5°C. Within 30 minutes, press surfaces together and hold for 20-60 seconds. Heavy items may require temporary support and mechanical fastening. Full cure achieved in 24 hours. Remove excess adhesive from nozzle with a dry cloth. Keep nozzle attached and replace cap tightly to prevent adhesive from curing. Store in a cool, dry place. To re-use product, unscrew nozzle and clean out cured adhesive.
- Store away from children and animals
Features and benefits
It’s 100% waterproof, temperature resistant and bonds virtually anything! The gap filling formula also fills voids with little or no shrinkage.
- Gorilla’s Strongest Grab - 5x Stronger than Gorilla Heavy Duty Grab Adhesive
- Crystal Clear – Dries crystal clear for a virtually invisible bond.
- Indoor / Outdoor - 100% waterproof formula which withstands extreme heat and cold.
- Gap Filling – Flexible formula which fills voids with little or no shrinkage.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Cartridge gun|
|Bonding strength||Strong bond strength|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Maximum application temperature||40°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Setting time (h)||24h|