See more Glues & adhesives
Gorilla Gel Superglue 15g
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Gorilla Super Glue Gel has a thick no-run formula which offers more control and is perfect for vertical applications. Developed for repairs in an instant, the clear glue dries in 10–45 seconds.
- Suitable for Ceramics, leather, metal, rubber, some plastics, stone & wood
- Resistant to impact
- Apply a small amount of Gorilla Super Glue to one surface. Only one drop per 6.5cm2 recommended. Set time can vary based on amount of glue and type of surface glued. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond. Press the two surfaces together between 10-45 seconds. Wait 24 hours for full cure.
- Store in a cool, dry area, avoid storing in high moisture prone areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, utility rooms and do not refrigerate.
- Store away from children and animals
Features and benefits
- Easy to use - No drip gel formula perfect for vertical applications.
- Impact Tough™ - Formulated for impact resistance and strength.
- Fast Setting - Dries in just 10-45 seconds, with no gripping required.
- Bonds - Metal, wood, ceramic, paper, rubber and more!
- Easy to use gel formula for more control
- Suitable for bonding wood, metals, ceramics, paper, leather, rubber & most plastics
- Suitable for vertical applications
- Sandable and paintable
- Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. EUH202: Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Strong bond strength
|Maximum application temperature
|Minimum application temperature