See more Glues & adhesives
Gorilla Gel Superglue 15g
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A superglue from Gorilla, ideal for repairing figurines, costume jewellery, cameras, toys, metal car parts, wiper blades, rubber seals & o-rings.
- Suitable for bonding wood, metals, ceramics, paper, leather, rubber & most plastics
- Suitable for vertical applications
- Sandable and paintable
Features and benefits
This Gorilla Super Glue Gel is an easy to use, thicker formula, giving greater control and making it great for vertical applications. Specially formulated to absorb drops, impacts and shocks, this tough and precise gel bonds a variety of materials.
- Dries in 10-30 seconds for a quicker job
- Rubber reinforced for impact resistance
- Heavy duty strength stands up to wear and tear
- Anti-clog cap with an airtight seal for maximum reusability
- Easy to use gel formula for more control
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||24 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Maximum application temperature||104°C|
|Minimum application temperature||-53°C|
|Suitable for||Ceramics, leather, metal, rubber, some plastics, stone & wood|