See more Glues & adhesives
Gorilla Glue 250ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Renowned for its incredible strength and versatility, Gorilla Glue expands into materials to create a durable bond which is 100% waterproof and resistant to extreme temperatures.
- Suitable for Brick, ceramic, foam, glass, metal, stone & wood
- Resistant to heat. Waterproof
- Keep only in the original container in a cool, well ventilated place. Keep container closed when not in use
- ‘Damp It, Glue It, Grip It’ – apply a small amount of moisture to one surface, then apply glue to the dry surface and clamp. For dense hardwoods, lightly dampen both surfaces prior to gluing.
- Store away from children and animals
Features and benefits
The water activated polyurethane formula expands into materials to form an incredibly strong bond to virtually anything, making Gorilla Glue the perfect solution for a wide range of projects, both indoors and out.
- Incredibly Strong - Expands into materials to form an incredibly strong bond
- 100% Waterproof - Won’t break down when exposed to moisture
- Bonds Dissimilar Materials - Stone, metal, ceramic, glass, wood, foam, brick and more!
- Temperature Resistant - Withstands extreme temperatures (-40°C to 100°C)
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Bottle spout|
|Bonding strength||Extra strong bond strength|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Setting time (h)||24h|