See more Glues & adhesives
Gorilla Micro Precise Superglue 5g
Sold & shipped by B&Q
The same strong and fast-setting Gorilla Super Glue formula, in a precise dispensing tool designed to fit comfortably in-hand. Gorilla Super Glue Micro Precise is incredibly easy to use and provides users with ultimate control and accuracy- perfect for projects where precision is key.
- Suitable for Ceramics, leather, metal, rubber, some plastics, stone & wood
- Resistant to impact
- Apply a small amount of Gorilla Super Glue Micro Precise to one surface. Only one drop per 6.5cm2 recommended. To dispense, squeeze, the side of the bottle. The harder you squeeze, the more glue will dispense. Press the two surfaces together between 10-45 seconds. Set time can vary based on amount of glue and type of surface glued. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond. Wait 24 hours for full cure.
- Store in a cool, dry area, avoid storing in high moisture prone areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, utility rooms and do not refrigerate.
- Store away from children and animals
Features and benefits
Gorilla Super Glue Micro Precise is Impact-Tough™, meaning it’s formulated for increased impact resistance to handle wear and tear. An anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside ensures an airtight seal for maximum reusability. It’s Gorilla tough, every time.
- Maximum Control - Precise dispensing tool designed to fit comfortably in the hand.
- Impact Tough™ - Formulated for impact resistance and strength.
- Fast Setting - Dries in just 10-45 seconds, with no gripping required.
- Bonds - Metal, wood, ceramic, paper, rubber and more!
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Bonding strength||Strong bond strength|
|Drying time||1 min|
|Maximum application temperature||104°C|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||104°C|
|Minimum application temperature||-53°C|