See more Electric Showers
Grohe Tempesta Night grey Electric shower, 8.5 kW
Our stores do not stock this product
Grohe Tempesta gloss night grey electric shower offers 3 spray patterns and 3 power levels, operated by a variable power control. Good Housekeeping quality assured 2016.
- Manual temperature controls
- 2 years Guarantee
- Suitable water pressure - High pressure
- Clean with a wet cloth and warm water
- Accessories included - Shower kit, hose and showerhead
- Fixings supplied
Features and benefits
- Immerse yourself in a luxurious and relaxing experience with GROHE DreamSpray technology, giving you the choice of rain spray, O² spray, jet spray and massage spray. Interested? Watch our video above for more information.
- Features GROHE StarLight® coating for a scratch resistant, easy to clean and shiny chrome finish.
- Save on water and energy thanks to GROHE EcoJoy® technology.
- GROHE ShockProof is an additional silicone ring that helps protect the shower head and tray, extending the life of your shower.
|Power output||8.5 kW|
|Colour description||Night grey|
|Number of shower head patterns||3|
|Number of power levels||3|
|Water Entry Points||8 water entry points|
|Hose length (mm)||1500mm|
|Accessories included||Shower kit, hose and showerhead|
|Temperature controlled||Manual temperature controls|
Baz77 - 3 years ago
I bought this less than a year ago. Fairly easy to install but it leaks continuously through a gasket at the base of the water inlet tank. Impossible to get at without stripping everything out,then no guarantee of success. I shall dump it and go back to a Triton!
WARNING WHEN FITTING!
ronmurp - 3 years ago
The fitting template does not show the smaller profile of the rear. To fit a push-fit rear entry elbow I cut a 45mm dia hole, that left a gap to fill. See black line added to template in the photo.
The best 8.5kW shower I've ever had...
Chowders - 4 years ago
I live in a hard water area, and have gone through 2 showers in 5 years, just replaced with this excellent model. Installation was easy, and Grohe have done a great job in in offering several wiring and water connection inputs, making it a doodle to fit into existing wiring and water connections. The flow rate is excellent for an electric shower, and water temperature is brilliant with the controls having a good sensitivity. Can't wait to test the shower head wiping feature when limescale builds up to see how effective this is.
showerboy - 4 years ago
The choice of water access points is good. The build quality seems good. I find the temperature knob is too sensitive compared with my old Mira Supreme. So, the difference between too hot and too cold is a hair's breadth a djustment, whereas it was a good few mm on the Mira. That said, I think the shower head and overall 'coverage' and flow is better than the old Mira. The water temperature takes a while longer to stabilise too, although this seems to be getting shorter with more use. Overall, it's better but not quite as good as I had hoped!