We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Plasterboard
Gyproc Thermaline Tapered edge Plasterboard, (L)2.4m (W)1.2m (T)22mm
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
Features and benefits
- Gyproc plasterboard bonded to an expanded polystyrene insulant
- Transfers heat over 4 x slower* than WallBoard – provides extra insulation, helps reduce household energy expenditure (thermal conductivity: Insulant- 0.04W/mK, Wallboard – 0.19W/mK)
- Tapered edge design – ideal for taping and jointing
- Ivory paper faced finish – easy to identify plasterboard specification
- Part Thickness (Insulation) = 12.5mm
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Edge profile||Tapered edge|
|R-value (thermal resistance)||0.35m²K/W|
|Material||Expanded polystyrene insulate & gypsum|
Not as advertised
Edtheplasterer - 8 days ago
Disappointed to find this product does not resemble the image after our journey to collect.
9 mm plasterboard with a 12 mm sheet of polystyrene bonded to the back, that's it !!
Photo in advert not proportional.
Dave Portsmouth - 1 month ago
Insulation not as thick as the advert photo illustrates.
Flimsy 9mm plasterboard, insufficient 13mm insulation.
As a plasterer of 35 years experience I would say the board should be 12.5mm for knock and bend resistance and the installation should be at least 20mm thick as is knauf thermal plasterboard.
Don’t buy it Gaynor
Purplefish 10 - 3 years ago
Fair ,easy to use, but definitely not the best quality out there