See more Shelves
HOMCOM 4-Tier Minimalistic Ladder Shelf Unit Steel Frame Home Display Storage
Sold & shipped by MH Star UK
Let minimalistic design allow your pieces to take centre stage with this ladder shelving unit from HOMCOM. With a steel frame to ensure a tough standing structure, it is crafted into a four-tier design, where the wide shelves are spaced far apart for plenty of display room. The shelves are made from thick MDF with a melamine coating, making the surfaces smooth, even and easy to clean and this unit is finished with on the feet to protect the floor from marks. An easy way to bring some subtle character into your home.
- Tipover restraint device included: Tipover restraint device not included
- 6 months Guarantee
Features and benefits
• A minimalistic and beautiful design, blends in effortlessly in your home or office space. • Steel frame for a reliable and sturdy structure, crafted into a slightly boxy shape for a stand-out look. • Four MDF shelves, wide and spacious for plenty of display room. • Melamine coating on shelves provides a smooth surface which is easy to clean. • Cross bar keeps frame shape in place. • Foot pads ensure extra balance whilst protecting floor from marks and scruffs. • Maximum weight 5kg per tier, assembly required
- FOOT : Provides extra stability to unit and protects your floor from marks. DIMENSIONS: 145H x 60L x 37.5Wcm. Shelves: 60L x 35Wcm.
- MDF SHELVES: Provides a safe and even surface for display. Melamine coating is smooth and easy to clean. MINIMALISTIC LOOK: A great way to allow your ornaments, books, photos etc. to stand out whilst the unit blends into the background of your room.
- LADDER DESIGN: Features four wide shelves with lots of space between them for plenty of display room.
- MAXIMUM LOAD WEIGHT 5KG PER SHELF. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
- STEEL FRAME: Ensures a sturdy and durable structure, crafted into a slightly boxy shape for a unique look. Cross bar for extra support to the shape.
|Number of shelves||4|
|Number of compartments||1|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|