Hotpoint WMAQF 621P UK.L White Freestanding Washing Machine
[This is a block of tabs..]
This freestanding washing machine is the perfect addition to any kitchen or utility room - it has tonnes of great features; whether you need an extra rinse for muddy football kits or a quick last minute wash for shirts on a Sunday night!
- Guarantee - 1 year 10 years parts
- Energy rating - A+
- Water consumption per cycle - 38 L
- Annual water consumption - 8310 L
Features and Benefits
The Hotpoint WMAQF 621P freestanding washing machine is a high-tech, high performance machine that comes in a crisp white finish featuring an easy to use digital display and includes an 6 kg drum capacity to suit busy households. It includes a time zone, a set of 4 express programmes designed for a busy household and Woolmark Platinum Care programme, which uses an extra gentle drum action and low spin speeds to keep your woollens looking as good as new. This model comes complete with an A++ energy rating so you can be assured that this machine is eco-friendly, helping you save money on energy bills.
- Anti allergy - awarded the allergy UK seal of approval, the anti-allergy programme uses a combination of high temperature technology and extra rinses to neutralise and remove 99.9% of major allergen
- Anti-stain - removes 20 of the most stubborn everyday stains in one wash without pre-soaking by cleverly managing detergent, water, drum rotation and temperature
- Woolmark Platinum - a delicate wash programme that keeps your woollens as good as new. It uses an extra gentle drum action and low spin speeds to stop clothes rubbing together and keep them looking beautiful for longer (in the UK and Ireland the Woolmark is a certification trade mark)
|Wash performance rating||A|
|Spin performance rating||B|
|Annual power consumption||192kWh/year|
|Number of preset programmes||16|
|Timer||24 hour timer delay|
|Safety feature||Child Lock Feature|
|Material||Stainless steel drum|
|Noise sound pressure||62dB(A)|
|Temperature controlled||Variable temperature control|
|Model||WMAQF 621P UK.L|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we entertain guests. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery