See more Sprayers
Hozelock 5 function Spray gun
Made from high quality materials, this Hozelock Multi Spray gun comes with a quick connect male connector to allow fast changing between attachments making garden watering hassle free.
- This Hozelock multi spray gun comes with a quick connect male connector to allow fast changing between attachments making garden watering hassle free
- Compatible with Most UK indoor/outdoor taps or hoses
- Clips easily into standard hose fitting
Features and benefits
Made from high quality materials, this Hozelock Multi Spray gun comes with a quick connect male connector to allow fast changing between attachments making garden watering hassle free. The Multi Spray has a rear soft touch trigger for comfortable operation. The trigger can be locked in position for extra comfort during prolonged use. An easy to use flow adjuster gives the user complete control over the water spray.
- Five spray patterns for all garden tasks
- Made from high quality materials for increased durability
- Quick connect male connector allows a simple connection to your Hozelock System
- Flow control that adjusts the level of water sprayed
|Number of functions||5|
Whirl68 - 6 months ago
Despite the hose sprayer being taken off and put in the garden shed, it has split at the front. It was only purchased last summer.
Won't stop the flow of water when released
mozietoes - 4 years ago
I've had 2 of these within 6 months. Both have developed the same fault, releasing the trigger no long stops the flow of water. Initially you can pull the handle back manually, but this stops working after a while. Have read many similar reviews. In fairness B&Q had no quibbles about exchanging the first one....
It does the job & is quite durable
Palace Gardener - 4 years ago
A practical piece of kit but over priced especially the connectors that one needs to connect to hose and tap
Great spray gun
Mglowe12 - 4 years ago
No more water leaking down my arm. Watering is now a pleasure
Anonymous - 4 years ago
It's ok not brilliant one function just splutters water out and just runs down the nozzle but use it any way