See more Random Orbit Sanders
JCB Corded 320W 230-240V Random Orbit Sander JCB-RO125
Our stores do not stock this product
This quality sander comes with three different sanding paper choices, has variable speed and comes with a dust bag to help you keep your work area clean. It also features an anti-vibration handle which means you can sand for longer periods without suffering from hand and arm fatigue.
- 7000-14000/min (orbits per minute) with 125mm orbit diameter and Variable speed control to produce a smooth, fine finish
- Supplied with a 3m cable, Dust bag to help keep workspaces clean and 3x 125mm sanding sheets
Features and benefits
- Variable speed for different sanding applications
- Anti-vibration handle to reduce hand and arm fatigue
- Includes dust collection bag for cleaner and safer working
- Includes 3x different grit sanding paper (80G, 100G, 120G)
- Universal hook and loop fastening, suitable for use with most branded sanding paper
|Compatibility||Hook and loop sanding pad|
|Orbit speed (no load)||7000-14000/min|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Handle type||Anti vibration handle|
|Sanding sheet attachment||Hook & loop|
|Dust extraction||Dust bag|
|Cable length (m)||3m|
smartjoiner - 2 months ago
works well and strong engine but switch is uncomfortable to use.
Canela - 3 months ago
It works well but the switch is really hard, have to use a something to turn it on, other than that very pleased with it for the price.
tho - 6 months ago
I brought this for my small job, it great to used but on off button not good at all very hard when some dust get in I can't even switch on. I have to spray some wd40 to help it work better.
enayandrewsgotwood - 7 months ago
Excellent value for money. Very comfortable in the hand. Not too noisy either. For the price you can’t go wrong.
Good value for money
_Ric_ - 8 months ago
Bought this today and it's had a few hours use and it seems pretty decent so far. Comfortable to use, good cable length, powerful enough and not too much dust. Quite loud compared to some other sanders I've used so I'd recommend ear defenders. My only complaint is the on-off switch, which is so stiff it's almost impossible to slide on or off. I'm not a weakling, but I almost nearly broke my finger trying to get it to budge. Overall though, for the money, it's good value.