See more Steam cleaners
Kärcher EasyFix SC 1 Corded Steam cleaner
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Accessories available: Extension hose, round brush set, round brush with scraper, steam turbo brush, nozzle for hangings, large round brush, window nozzle, textile care nozzle, set of floor cleaning cloths, power nozzle set, microfibre cloth set for bathroom, microfibre cloth set for kitchen, carpet glider, microfibre sleeves for hand nozzle, EasyFix mini microfibre cloth set, mini carpet glider, abrasive cloth set
- CE marked
- Comes with floor cleaning set (EasyFix + 2x 0.5m extension tube), 1 microfibre floor cloth, 1 microfibre cover for hand nozzle, 1 hand nozzle, 1 detail nozzle, 1 small round brush, 1 measuring cup
- Overheat protection
Features and benefits
Using nothing but tap water, the Kärcher SC 1 EasyFix makes light work of dirt, limescale and stubborn stains around the home, as well as keeping your hard floors clean and fresh. This handheld steam stick cleans with no chemicals or scrubbing. With the new easyfix floor tool you can easily remove the floor cloth without contact with dirt.
- Powerful 3 bar super heated pressurised steam - Kills 99.99% of all common household bacteria on hard surfaces
- Cleaning without chemicals - Deep cleans your home using nothing but tap water.
- EasyFix floor tool means you can quickly switch cloths without direct contact with the dirt
- Multifunctional accessory kit - Includes multiple accessories for any cleaning task
- Compact design - Easy to store anywhere round the home
|Model name/number||SC 1|
|Plug included||Includes plug|
|Thermal cut out temperature||140°C|
IanS - 15 days ago
The SC1 makes cleaning so easy. We have pets and a teen so we needed something easy to set up and quick to use. The SC1 is perfect when you want a quick tidy or proper streak free deep clean. It's light and so easy to operate. We love it! Can't live without it!
Easy to use
Simi1 - 2 months ago
Easy to use. Works well as it should be. Minus points:cable could be longer, water tank could be little bit bigger(but that wouldn't be light to hold). After a bit of steaming, finger hurts by pressing the button to relase the steam. Bit hard and I would put it somewhere more comfortable.
10-15min of moping/cleaning on one full water tank.
I still love it after all and would recommend it.
My second product from Karcher,loving the brand.Thank you Karcher.
Easy to use. Good results.
Dot4356 - 3 months ago
I'm pleased with this floor cleaner. I like the fact that it just used steam rather than the use of floor cleaning products. It does a great job. My only criticism is that the switch is quite tiring on my thumb.
Harlanne - 4 months ago
Excellent piece of kit, very easy to set up, gives an excellent clean, doesn't take long to start steaming, buying extra floor pads is handy for very regular usage.
Great for clearing shower mould!
Geoff C - 4 months ago
Worked a treat and easy to use. Highly recommended