We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Garden power accessories
Kärcher Plug & Clean Car shampoo, 1L Bottle
Ideal for heavy duty cleaning, this 1L shampoo from Karcher is great for domestic cleaning on external surfaces & gentle cleaning of all vehicle types. Simply dispense under low pressure and let it work in for a short while, before rinsing thoroughly under high pressure leaving a professional finish, once dried.
- Compatible with Kärcher pressure washers
- Surfaces & gentle cleaning of all vehicle types
- Avoid inhalation, skin contact, eye contact & swallowing. If contact is made then rinse thoroughly with warm water & consult doctor if symptoms persist
- Plug-in container, no mess. Dispense under low pressure and let it work in for a short while, before rinsing thoroughly under high pressure.
Features and benefits
- Powerful car shampoo with unique 3-in-1 formula which offers exceptional cleaning performance
- Active dirt remover, as well as a quick-drying formula and ultra-shine formula
- For outstanding cleaning efficiency, care and protection in one step
- To gently clean all vehicles
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
S11unr - 1 month ago
Happy with product but it goes quick in bottle for the price
hammer50 - 6 months ago
ideal car shampoo for the karcher range .user friendly . ideal for my dirty works car.
scotty167 - 7 months ago
I was initially put off by some of the reviews but after trying it myself I am struggling to see where some users went wrong. I used this to wash 3 cars (a Jeep, a Vauxhall Astra and a Peugeot 107) with great results.
Using as per the simple instructions printed on the bottle there is no reason why this shouldn't do the job. I power washed the car first and then covered the car with the product, I used a bucket and sponge to wash, rinsed on full power and finished with a chamois leather.
Gone in a Flash !
Gazza10 - 8 months ago
Used this with the K7 Premium machine and I got one car washed with it only, not exactly good value for money !
I'm not at all impressed
bobbybox - 9 months ago
The bottle does not connect very easily or positively to the machine, furthermore the results are very poor. I can do better with a bucket and sponge actually. (I worked for 7 years as a car valeter so I do know what I'm talking about)