See more Garden power accessories
Kärcher Plug & clean Car shampoo, 1L Bottle
Ideal for heavy duty cleaning, this 1L shampoo from Karcher is great for domestic cleaning on external surfaces & gentle cleaning of all vehicle types. Simply dispense under low pressure and let it work in for a short while, before rinsing thoroughly under high pressure leaving a professional finish, once dried.
- Compatible with Kärcher pressure washers
- Surfaces & gentle cleaning of all vehicle types
- Avoid inhalation, skin contact, eye contact & swallowing. If contact is made then rinse thoroughly with warm water & consult doctor if symptoms persist
- Plug-in container, no mess. Dispense under low pressure and let it work in for a short while, before rinsing thoroughly under high pressure
Features and benefits
- Powerful car shampoo with unique 3-in-1 formula which offers exceptional cleaning performance
- Active dirt remover, as well as a quick-drying formula and ultra-shine formula
- For outstanding cleaning efficiency, care and protection in one step
- To gently clean all vehicles
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Browny - 30 days ago
Good stuff for removing dirt of cars and caravans as well
Ja59nmb - 2 months ago
It leaves smears everywhere. Wouldn’t buy it as it does not do what it says
Lloyd TW - 5 months ago
Used now three times
As for streak free finish / just does not happen, just another ordinary shampoo.
Not worth the money
Try auto glym that does work.
That said .love the K4 machine.
1 wash !!!
The old man - 6 months ago
Used for first time in my K4. I only have a Ford Fiesta and it still took almost the whole bottle. Need to see if you can buy in more cost effective way and refill the small bottle if I am going to bother again.
No substitute for physical contact
ricardoh - 8 months ago
It is a fact that no matter how much you spray and what are you spray on a vehicle, there will always be a fine layer on the surface that needs physical contact to remove. I use my K4 wash to remove surplus grit and grime then wash by hand with Meguiars wash then use the jet wash to rinse off. There is no point in my view of using this product in any part of this process.