See more Pressure Washers
Karcher Premium Full Control Plus K7 Corded Pressure washer 2.8kW
Our stores do not stock this product
- Manufacturer guarantee: 5 years
- 2800 W power output with a 500 l/h flow rate
- Telescopic handle bar
- Vario & dirt blaster
- WEEE regulated
Features and benefits
- Full control power gun and spray lances: 3 pressure setting and a detergent setting ensure the optimal setting for every surface. The pressure can be regulated by twisting the Vario Power spray lance. LED display on the gun allows easy checking of the setting.
- Plug ‘n’ Clean System on top of the unit: easy change between detergents, easy access
- 13 cm longer trigger gun for more ergonomic working posture), trigger gun & spray lance in the centre: quick access, parking position
- Telescopic aluminium handle ergonomic pulling height approx. 1 m, retractable for optimal storage and stability foot incl. 2nd carrier handle: highest stability, improved mobility, easy transport
- Hose guidance through unit: better handling and increased stability
- Operating temperature: 4-40 °C water temperature
|Maximum flow rate||550L/hr|
|Maximum operating pressure||180bar|
|Maximum operating temperature||40°C|
|Power voltage supply||240V|
mighthnbjn - 4 months ago
Bought this after reading review that said it cleaned black spots off Indian sandstone slabs even though I was sceptical.Well as I thought ,nothing but industrial chlorine touches that .Apart from that it shifts everything thing else easily and rapidly.However the hose reel is appalling and there is nowhere to stow the cable.My old Bosch Aquatak was much better in that respect but very inferior in all other ways. I have cleaned probably three or four times the area today than I could have with my old machine and better.
Steve 1968 - 8 months ago
I brought the K7 to replace my old Karcher K7.85 big mistake I took the first one back as the electronics on the lance didn't work & on high pressure the machine pulses. I returned the K7 to B&Q they have replaced it but the electronics are very temperamental it was low pressure on no3 & high pressure on No1 and it's still pulses on high pressure. My Old works fine. Looks like I will need to take the replacement back.
Karcherk7 - 1 year ago
Got k7 home started to use it water coming out bottom when trigger stopped took it back Exeter BQ so helpful.Replaced it came home same again, took it back came home same again took back had refund and got K5 works fine.Emailed Karcher did not want to KNOW . Just sent same email. But BQ could not be more helpful.400 hundred miles later got one that works Had k7 for nine years before.
Pressure washer is ace. B&Q poor service
Woody2018 - 1 year ago
Brought this from B&Q on 21/04/18. Worked ok for about 30 min then wouldn’t build up pressure. Had to argue with Customer service desk who tried telling me it was the pressure relief valve in my hose pipe. Replacement has been working fine
L and I - 1 year ago
I really was looking forward to using my karcher 7.As it was on offer at a fab price.The electronics on the display gun did not work I changed the battery but still no luck,To heavy for me even tho it's on wheels,Didn't think it was that powerful,so downgraded to a K5 as that was on offer more easier for me