See more Sheds
Keter Darwin 6x4 Tongue & groove Plastic Shed with floor
Sold & shipped by B&Q
The Darwin plastic 6x4 shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Floor included
Features and benefits
The evolutionary Darwin composite shed is the perfect design if you desire the look of a wooden shed but with all the benefits of plastic. With a durable double wall construction, weather resistant and no maintenance the Darwin shed is built to last. Tongue and groove panels allow easy assembly in just 1-2 hours and due to its new compact packaging, you can fit the Darwin in your car if you prefer buying from store to get your shed built and all of your garden accessories and tools tucked away on the same day! With a fixed window, floor panel, built in ventilation for ample airflow and a sturdy lockable handle you can be sure your belongings will stay safe season after season.
- Constructed from Evotech™ composite, a new & advanced composite technology that ensures a weather resistant and maintenance free shed that’s built to last
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, BBQ's, bicycles and DIY tools
- Elegant natural wood look design with single door, built in ventilation and window for natural light
- Heavy duty floor panel with tongue and groove panels for easy assembly and lock hasp for additional security
- Made of durable, low maintenance and fade-free resin with double wall construction
- Assembled external dimensions: 125.8 x 184.5 x 205.1 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 112 x 176.5 x 199.8 cm (L x W x H)
- Comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee
|Cladding type||Tongue & groove|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|