See more Sheds
Keter Manor 4x3 Apex Grey Plastic Shed (Base included)
This Manor 4x3 apex Polypropylene shed is ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fittings included
- Comes with 1x heavy duty floor panel
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials.
Features and benefits
- Ideal storage solution that is perfectly designed to fit into the narrow spaces in your garden
- Durable and maintenance free with only a light wash needed to keep it looking brand new
- Weather resistant with double wall construction
- Included floor panel and built in ventilation to keep all stored items clean and dry
- Easy to assemble using household tools
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base included|
|Number of doors||1|
Hard slog but got there in the end!
Paulthesoulman - 1 month ago
Don't be fooled into thinking that this is like the 'click and fit' that the garden boxes are made of. I'm a carpenter and with help, it took me 3.5 hours of hard graft to put together. It's nice and sturdy and there is a 'how to' guide on youtube if you get stuck. All in all very nice product for the price. I bought mine from B&Q which was £50 to £75 cheaper than anyone else.
Azzieboy1 - 2 months ago
I bought this shed last week a bit wary at first regarding some reviews. My son built this on his own and it took him just over an hour we have had torrential rain over the last few days and
the shed is dry inside no leaks. Perfect! I would recommend
Fits the purpose well BUT watch out for the error
Celtic Girl - 3 months ago
We needed large enough storage for all our outdoor cushions plus a space at the side for brushes, tools etc so this is perfect. If well made it is very neat, stable and robust - it took two of us 4 solid hours to build; you definitely need a drill with a screw driver as there are a lot of screws and some have to drive through metal (door frame). There are a few You Tube tutorials you can follow but they were basic. The instruction book that accompanies the shed is clear enough to follow. HOWEVER there is an error so be VERY careful when you come to fit the door. The door has circular cut outs on the left and right hand side to help you to position the door. They are the wrong way round to the door so unless you eventually want your door to hang the other way (upside down!) or have the wood effect on the inside (!) just ignore the cut outs and follow the instructions as normal (this is easier!). If not you will need to reverse everything you do with the door from that point on, adding all the fixings on the opposite side. Our door is now fitted upside down so the bolt is a bit lower down than it should be. It actually works better for us as we wanted the door to open outwards from the hinges on the left because of where it is positioned. But it was VERY confusing until we had worked out where the error lay! Still, it is a great little shed and we are proud of our efforts!
One person build.
Shed builder2020 - 1 year ago
Easy to build. Can be built with one person. Handy tools supplied.
Do not buy this shed!!!!
Emily Cass - 1 year ago
Extremely flimsy and cheap materials for such an expensive price!!! The full shed roof has blow off in the wind and the sides have caved in, after only one week of being built!!!! All out things inside are now left open to all elements!!!!! The nails have completely ripped through the sides!!!!!!