See more Sheds
Keter Manor 4x3 Apex Grey Plastic Shed (Base included)
This Manor 4x3 apex Polypropylene shed is ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fittings included
- Comes with 1x heavy duty floor panel
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials.
Features and benefits
- Ideal storage solution that is perfectly designed to fit into the narrow spaces in your garden
- Durable and maintenance free with only a light wash needed to keep it looking brand new
- Weather resistant with double wall construction
- Included floor panel and built in ventilation to keep all stored items clean and dry
- Easy to assemble using household tools
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base included|
|Number of doors||1|
One person build.
Shed builder2020 - 1 year ago
Easy to build. Can be built with one person. Handy tools supplied.
Do not buy this shed!!!!
Emily Cass - 1 year ago
Extremely flimsy and cheap materials for such an expensive price!!! The full shed roof has blow off in the wind and the sides have caved in, after only one week of being built!!!! All out things inside are now left open to all elements!!!!! The nails have completely ripped through the sides!!!!!!
Chrisc01 - 1 year ago
Good sturdy little shed took me 2.5 hours on my own easy to build anyone that takes longer than that too build it pack it back up and put your tools in with the box too because your not built for DIY
this product is not 4x3
rehpotsirhc - 2 years ago
No matter how you measure this shed it is not 4x3 the 4' dimension is 4-5 inches short
my mower don't fit
Jeffg - 2 years ago
I bought this to store my pressure washer and tools in. It is a great shed and is really good quality. It was easy enough to put up on my own, it took about 2.5 hours.