See more Duvets
King 13.5tog Premium Goose Feather and Down Duvet - Hypoallergenic
Sold & shipped by Home Online Stores Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Get a great night’s sleep with one of these gorgeously soft duvets. Made using a high-quality feather and down filling, the feathers are all steam treated before being used so it's also anti-allergy and perfect for everyone. Available in various togs means you will be sure to find 1 to suit you. They have a 100% cambric cover keeping the filling firmly in place and are also box stitched to keep the filling evenly distributed
- Instructions for care - Spot clean when possible, Do not dry clean, Do not iron, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry
Features and benefits
- SUPERSOFT: Our duvets provide you with a dreamy sleeping experience. They have been made with naturally shredded goose feathers and down filling which provides an incredibly cosy feel and gives the most relaxing sleep.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Single 135 x 200cm, Double 200 x 200cm, King 230 x 220cm, Superking 260 x 220cm. Available in 10.5 tog, 13.5 tog and 15 tog. Filling is goose feather and down; 15% white goose down and 85% white goose feather. Suitable for all seasons
- FABRIC: 100% easy care polyester cover for extra softness. Fluffy, cosy, warm, soft, cambric down proof, anti dust mite and breathable. Our feathers are naturally shredded and all of our natural products are certified and comply with regulations
- BOX STITCHED DESIGN: Our duvets are box stitched making sure the filling stays in place. The stitching encapsulates the feathers and down and maintains an even spread giving you the best nights sleep. Our duvets are also piped for that elegant and soft finish.
- CARE AND TIPS: Spot clean when possible. Do not bleach, Do not iron, Do not tumble dry. Once out of the package, please shake well and air it for few minutes before first-time use. Please use a cover with this item to prevent soiling.
- PLEASE NOTE: All of our feather & down items are vacuum packed in a PE package. Upon receipt, remove them from their packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. If necessary, it can be taken in the sun for some time, but avoid direct sunlight exposure. This will help dissipate any unpleasant odours and ensure maximum loft.
|Down & feather