We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Loft insulation
Knauf Eko Roll Loft insulation roll, (L)4.83m (W)1.14m (T)200mm
Buy any 3 Eko Roll loft insulation rolls for £17 each. Discount applied at checkout
This loft insulation is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)4.83m (W)1400mm (T)200mm and provides excellent thermal performance.
- Is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)4.83m (W)1400mm (T)200mm and provides excellent thermal performance
- CE marked
Features and benefits
- Eko Insulation is a new range of insulation available at B&Q. Specifically made for the thermal upgrade of loft spaces, at ceiling level, Eko Insulation has all your insulation needs covered.
- Manufactured by one of the UK’s leading insulation manufacturer’s, Knauf Insulation, Eko Insulation is one of the most environmentally friendly and sustainable products around - it’s made using recycled glass
- Odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Easy to handle and install, being lightweight and easily cut to size
- Supplied in polythene packs which are designed for short term protection only
- For longer term protection on site, the product should be stored either indoors, or under cover and off the ground. EkoRoll should not be left permanently exposed to the elements
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|R-value (thermal resistance)||4.5m²K/W|
|Model name/number||200mm Super Top Up Layer|
Does the job!
Callum M - 3 days ago
In the process of completely renovating a house, and decided to go with this stuff. It's easy to handle (doesn't make your hands itch) but I STRONGLY recommend you wear gloves and a decent mask, none of the cheap tosh that's flooded the market.
My main gripe with it is that it's split into 4 sections comprising of 2 x one thirds + 2 x one sixths. Why you ask? I'm thinking it's for narrower bits (the 2 x one sixths) but as you can imagine when renovating a full house it's completely useless and not helpful at all. For this reason I'm rating it 4 stars instead of 5.
Overall, pretty good.
Lea2020 - 6 days ago
We had to get rid of the previous loft insulation, due to an animal issue from the adjoining neighbour and unfortunately affected our loft. We bought 6 rolls and only needed 5. Very straightforward to roll out and fill the loft. No itchiness. It is now a lot warmer upstairs and noticed the difference straight away. Would definitely recommend this product.
BENEFITS OF USING EKO ROLL INSULATION
Lofty6 - 2 months ago
House built 1980s had patchy cover of 60-100mm. I added 170mm of Knauf Eko Roll. Easy to use and now whole house is much warmer and the boiler only on for an hour a day and the thermostat is down to 20C. House stays 19-20C day all day. I underestimated benefit of adding insulation. Small loft only 8 rolls so will recover cost in 1 year easily.
Easy peasy ......
Sandra777 - 3 months ago
After reading a review from another mature lady I went for it.
Bought one packet as I only needed a small length to replace a wasp nest being destroyed had made.
With the insulation still intact inside packaging I cut the width I needed with a long serrated knife downstairs. Took what was required to the loft and unrolled between the joists. Finished off with a pair of sharp scissors. Job done!!!
If a 5'2" / 7st / 66yr old female can do it ~ I'm sure you can!!
Perfect for the job
DR2704 - 3 months ago
Easy to use and easy to cut to shape and length, I’d never insulated a loft before but this was quick and easy and after putting the heating on, the house felt so much warmer upstairs straight away.