We remain open and here to help. Safety remains our priority so we urge you to follow the Government’s guidelines and to shop responsibly.
See more Loft insulation
Knauf Eko Roll Loft insulation roll, (L)4.83m (W)1.14m (T)200mm
Buy any 3 Eko Roll loft insulation rolls for £17 each. Discount applied at checkout
This loft insulation is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)4.83m (W)1400mm (T)200mm and provides excellent thermal performance.
- Is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)4.83m (W)1400mm (T)200mm and provides excellent thermal performance
- CE marked
Features and benefits
- Eko Insulation is a new range of insulation available at B&Q. Specifically made for the thermal upgrade of loft spaces, at ceiling level, Eko Insulation has all your insulation needs covered.
- Manufactured by one of the UK’s leading insulation manufacturer’s, Knauf Insulation, Eko Insulation is one of the most environmentally friendly and sustainable products around - it’s made using recycled glass
- Odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Easy to handle and install, being lightweight and easily cut to size
- Supplied in polythene packs which are designed for short term protection only
- For longer term protection on site, the product should be stored either indoors, or under cover and off the ground. EkoRoll should not be left permanently exposed to the elements
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|R-value (thermal resistance)||4.5m²K/W|
|Model name/number||200mm Super Top Up Layer|
Really decent product
Johnboi001 - Today
Out with the old, in with the new. Easy to handle, handy precut areas for 400/600mm and not too hard to cut to other sizes
Still a little itchy but otherwise really good product
Exactly what you need
Johnboi001 - Today
Replaced the old, in with the new
Really handy having ready made cuts for 400/600mm. Equally fine to cut it whilst still in the packet and easy to handle
Its still itchy as others tend to be but not too bad
Does the job!
Callum M - 14 days ago
In the process of completely renovating a house, and decided to go with this stuff. It's easy to handle (doesn't make your hands itch) but I STRONGLY recommend you wear gloves and a decent mask, none of the cheap tosh that's flooded the market.
My main gripe with it is that it's split into 4 sections comprising of 2 x one thirds + 2 x one sixths. Why you ask? I'm thinking it's for narrower bits (the 2 x one sixths) but as you can imagine when renovating a full house it's completely useless and not helpful at all. For this reason I'm rating it 4 stars instead of 5.
Overall, pretty good.
Lea2020 - 17 days ago
We had to get rid of the previous loft insulation, due to an animal issue from the adjoining neighbour and unfortunately affected our loft. We bought 6 rolls and only needed 5. Very straightforward to roll out and fill the loft. No itchiness. It is now a lot warmer upstairs and noticed the difference straight away. Would definitely recommend this product.
BENEFITS OF USING EKO ROLL INSULATION
Lofty6 - 2 months ago
House built 1980s had patchy cover of 60-100mm. I added 170mm of Knauf Eko Roll. Easy to use and now whole house is much warmer and the boiler only on for an hour a day and the thermostat is down to 20C. House stays 19-20C day all day. I underestimated benefit of adding insulation. Small loft only 8 rolls so will recover cost in 1 year easily.