See more Loft insulation
Knauf Eko Roll Loft insulation roll, (L)4.83m (W)1.14m (T)200mm
Buy any 3 Eko Roll loft insulation rolls for £17 each. Discount applied at checkout
This loft insulation is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)4.83m (W)1400mm (T)200mm and provides excellent thermal performance.
- Is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)4.83m (W)1400mm (T)200mm and provides excellent thermal performance
- CE marked
Features and benefits
- Eko Insulation is a new range of insulation available at B&Q. Specifically made for the thermal upgrade of loft spaces, at ceiling level, Eko Insulation has all your insulation needs covered.
- Manufactured by one of the UK’s leading insulation manufacturer’s, Knauf Insulation, Eko Insulation is one of the most environmentally friendly and sustainable products around - it’s made using recycled glass
- Odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Easy to handle and install, being lightweight and easily cut to size
- Supplied in polythene packs which are designed for short term protection only
- For longer term protection on site, the product should be stored either indoors, or under cover and off the ground. EkoRoll should not be left permanently exposed to the elements
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|R-value (thermal resistance)||4.5m²K/W|
|Model name/number||200mm Super Top Up Layer|
Brilliant to use
Addlefinger - 1 month ago
Fantastic to install - perforated into 3 x 40 and the middle 40 is itself perforated into two, so you can have sections with width 20, 40 and 60cm. Just need a pair of scissors ✂️.
The insulation packs are easy enough to carry up to the loft, and spring open when unwrapped to full depth with very little encouragement needed.
Great value for money.
Pugo - 1 month ago
Decided to insulate the entire loft. This product is very easy to handle and the different sizes makes it perfect to use.
LarY - 2 months ago
Easy to fit as is partially cut to run between the ceiling joists.
Ace1705 - 2 months ago
Had to re-insulate a small space in the loft. This stuff is great, very easy to use. Feels very soft and wooly, with no skin irritation compared to old insulation. Can already feel the warm benefits.
Really decent product
Johnboi001 - 2 months ago
Out with the old, in with the new. Easy to handle, handy precut areas for 400/600mm and not too hard to cut to other sizes
Still a little itchy but otherwise really good product