See more Loft insulation
Knauf Eko Roll Loft insulation roll, (L)5.68m (W)1.14m (T)170mm
Buy any 3 Eko Roll loft insulation rolls for £18 each. Discount applied at checkout
This loft insulation is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)5.68m (W)1400mm (T)170mm and provides excellent thermal performance.
- Is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)5.68m (W)1400mm (T)170mm and provides excellent thermal performance
Features and benefits
- Eko Insulation is a new range of insulation available at B&Q. Specifically made for the thermal upgrade of loft spaces, at ceiling level, Eko Insulation has all your insulation needs covered
- Manufactured by one of the UK’s leading insulation manufacturer’s, Knauf Insulation, Eko Insulation is one of the most environmentally friendly and sustainable products around - it’s made using recycled glass
- Odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria
- Easy to handle and install, being lightweight and easily cut to size
- Supplied in polythene packs which are designed for short term protection only
- For longer term protection on site, the product should be stored either indoors, or under cover and off the ground. EkoRoll should not be left permanently exposed to the elements
|R-value (thermal resistance)||3.85m²K/W|
|Model name/number||170mm Top Up Layer|
SnowDragon - 1 month ago
Used it for underfloor insulation between floor joists. Easy to use and excellent value.
Great value insulation
CLDA - 4 months ago
Really good stuff, great value for the price, a bit tricky to cut or tear where needed and makes a bit of a mess, but worth it
Brilliant to use
Addlefinger - 7 months ago
Fantastic to install - perforated into 3 x 40 and the middle 40 is itself perforated into two, so you can have sections with width 20, 40 and 60cm. Just need a pair of scissors ✂️.
The insulation packs are easy enough to carry up to the loft, and spring open when unwrapped to full depth with very little encouragement needed.
Great value for money.
Pugo - 7 months ago
Decided to insulate the entire loft. This product is very easy to handle and the different sizes makes it perfect to use.
LarY - 8 months ago
Easy to fit as is partially cut to run between the ceiling joists.