See more Paint
Landlords Anti Damp Paint Satin White Matt Smooth Emulsion Paint 5L
Sold & shipped by BLD TECHNOLOGY LTD
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
WHY WE'RE HERE
Painting should be easy and satisfying. But it often ends up involving countless hours traipsing around a DIY shop, mismatched colours and an argument with your other half. On top of all of that, it’s expensive, bad for the environment and can be toxic.
We’re here to fix it.
What makes our products unique?
Landlords was born from a desire to create beautiful paint that’s truly sustainable. We do everything we can to make sure our paint doesn’t harm the people who use it or the environment, whilst giving them the opportunity to transform their home.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
Features and benefits
- EASY APPLICATION - LandLords Anti Mould Paint is an excellent, premium quality, low odour anti mould coating guaranteed to protect against unsightly and unhygienic black mould
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE - Ideal for use on interior walls or ceilings, including plaster, cement, and stone. Suitable for window/door frames, bathroom, living room, garage and kitchen
- Note: Do not overspread the product, remove and clean any surface contamination, and ensure the reason for the damp is fixed. Follow the back of tin instructions on the letter. Item doesn't have an expiry date
- TWO COAT - Our unique formula seals damp patches and prevents penetrating damp from pushing through and spoiling your decor in just one singular coat. 1000ml covers up to 8m²
- BLOCK STAINS INSTANTLY - Advanced formula incorporates a water reacting agent. Premium quality mould resistant paint from experts in damp proofing. High opacity paint to cover damp is ideal for use on plaster, brickwork, cement and stone. Formulated to safeguard against damp seeping through the final decoration, it can be over-coated with your choice of Johnstone’s emulsion product
- Classification under CHIP: This product has no classification under CHIP. Classification under CLP: This product has no classification under CLP.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Paint type||Primer & paint|
|Paint base density||Medium base|
|Drying time||1-2 h|
|VOC level||No VOC level recorded|