See more Paint
Laura Ashley Truffle Matt Emulsion paint, 5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Offer - 3 for 2 on selected coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied in basket.
This high quality water based paint with a sophisticated soft matt finish is the perfect choice to update your interior walls & ceilings.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceilings
- Surface Preparation - Surfaces to be painted must be clean, dry and free from grease, dust and dirt. Old oil based surfaces should first be sanded to provide a key and then primed using a quality water based primer. (N.B. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable dust mask if dry sanding and take special precautions when sanding pre-1960's oil based paint surfaces as they may contain harmful lead). Surface priming with a quality water based primer is generally recommended where there is doubt about the surface to be painted with Laura Ashley Water Based Eggshell. Greasy or dirty surfaces should first be washed using a mild detergent or sugar soap and allowed to dry thoroughly.
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. Suitable for brush or roller application to internal surfaces such as plaster and stone. For roller application can be diluted with up to 10% water. If more than one can of the same colour is used, ensure the batch numbers are the same or intermix well before use. Two full coats of matt emulsion should be applied to achieve the required colour standard.
- Instructions for Storage - Store in a cool, well ventilated area. Keep container tightly closed.
Features and benefits
- Also available in 2.5L and 100ml Tester Pot
- Available in 70 colours
- All Laura Ashley paints are made in the UK
- Supplied in a recyclable steel can
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you purchase a tester pot so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
|Brush or roller
|Number of coats
|Washable & wipeable