See more Lawn Turf
Lawn turf, 42m² Pack
Our stores do not stock this product
- Lawn turf is suitable for use to repair worn out areas in an existing lawn or to create a complete new lawn.
- Lay turf immediately on arrival. Start watering using a sprinkler as soon as possible, preferably within an hour of laying (on large areas begin watering newly laid turf as work continues). In dry conditions, watering should take place morning and evening until well rooted and thereafter as grass indicates requirements.
Features and benefits
- Freshly harvested to order, number of rolls delivered may vary slightly, however all rolls will be same width for easy laying
- Resilient against Fusarium Patch, Red Thread and Dollar Spot
- Hard-wearing lawn turf rolls cover 1 Sq yard (0.836 m2)
- Close mowing capability
- Blended grasses developed for a quality lawn
full of weeds
BWFM - 4 months ago
not very good quality turf - a lot of weeds visible when laid, more have come up since.
Worked ok for me!
Megabeans - 5 months ago
fine lawn, all good. fine lawn, all good. fine lawn, all good.
Hate plastic - 10 months ago
This contains an unnecesary plastic mesh presumably to avoid having to wait for proper roots to form, shame on B&Q on unnecessary plastic use. Also makes it hard to cut
Carofrench - 1 year ago
I brought this turf hoping to have a green lawn but within a week it was dead. It was poor quality with very thin layer of soil, so did not root in despite following guidelines for laying and watering as recomended. It was quite yellow to start with and became progressively worse until completely brown. I may have been unlucky and had a poor batch, but not good.