See more Primers & undercoat
Leyland Trade Specialist White MDF Primer, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Apply this from to , using a , to prepare the surface for painting.
- Suitable for MDF surfaces
- Apply using a Brush or roller
- Instructions for Use - Stir well before use. Apply by a brush or roller which should be clean and free from solvent and oil. Apply liberally, brushing firmly into the surface. Do not apply when the air or surface temperature is below 10ºC or externally when rain is imminent. A second coat serves as an excellent undercoat for gloss finishes. Under normal conditions, touch dry in 30 minutes, recoatable after 1-2 hours. High humidity can retard the drying time
Features and benefits
- Low odour alternative to traditional solvent based primers
- Quick drying
- Low odour and quick drying, specifically formulated for use on interior and exterior medium density fibre board
- Contains reaction mass of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC no. 247-500-7]and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one [EC no. 220-239-6] (3:1) and 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||16-24 h|
|Recoat time||1-2 hours|