See more Paint
Leyland Trade White Damp block paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A waterproofing undercoat that is able to mask both water stains and damp patches. Suitable for over coating with wallpaper, tiles or any emulsion paint from the Leyland Trade range for a choice of finish and colour.
- Instructions for Use - Stir well before use. Apply evenly by brush or roller and avoid overspreading. Please note: A temperature of > 10ºC and a relative humidity of < 80% is necessary for optimal drying.
- Suitable surface: Wall & ceiling
Features and benefits
- Provides a water resistant barrier
- Hides water marks and damp spot
- Suitable for overcoating with wallpaper or any emulsion paint
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one, 3-iodo2-propynyl butylcarbamate and 2,4,7,9-tetramethyldec-5-yne-4,7-diol. May produce an allergic reaction.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||1-2 hours|