See more Glues & adhesives
Loctite All Purpose Glue Transparent Multi-purpose Glue 90ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Get the job done with Loctite Extreme All-Purpose Glue – Clear, Flexible, Ideal for large areas! How to use: 1.Surfaces should be clean and free from dust, grease, dirt and loose materials. 2.Apply a thin layer of glue to one surface. 3.Press parts together and set them simply with tape or a clamp, if required. 4.Let it rest. Final bonding strength after 24 hours.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable for Aluminium, marble, metal, stone & wood
- Store sealed in a cool, dry place.
- 1. Ensure the surfaces you want to bond are clean, free from dust. Dampen surface with a close. 2. Apply a thin layer of glue to one surface. For two non absorbent surfaces, apply a thin layer of adhesive to both surfaces. 3. Press parts together. you may reposition for 5 minutes. 4. Remove excess adhesive immediately with white spirit. 5. Tape or clamp for 30 minutes. 6. Final strength after 24 - 48 hours.
Features and benefits
This powerful, all-purpose adhesive is here for all your bonding needs. The strong initial hold of the glue combined with the long-lasting performance ensures effective bonds for a range of needs.
- The liquid glue – based on a flexible technology – allows the adhesive to be spread over a large area and can be used on a range of materials including wood, metal, steel, stone, ceramics, glass, textiles, plastics*, polystyrene foam * (except PE/PP)
- The high-quality bonding glue promises fast results with a high-initial strength and the final bonding strength complete after 24 hours
- Works on both flexible and rigid materials
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Bonding strength||Permanent bond strength|
|Composition||Flextec Polymer (moisture curing silane terminated polymer (STP)|
|Drying time||1 day|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Maximum application temperature||40°C|
|Minimum application temperature||5°C|