See more Tiles
Loire Multicolour Matt Geometric Porcelain Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 7, (L)450mm (W)450mm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Update your home interior with the Loire multi patterned porcelain floor tiles. Each pack contains 7 tiles.
- Suitable for Any room, including wet-rooms
- Slip Resistance - Medium
- Frost protected
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- We recommend that tiles are fixed in accordance with British Standard BS5385 Parts 1 to 5 and BS8000 Part 11. Ensure that the surface to be tiled is sound, clean, dry and free of dust, grease or any loose material. All surfaces must be completely secure without any obvious deflection and capable of carrying the additional weight of the tile. Because of the strength of the porcelain we recommend using an electric diamond wheel tile cutter with a diamond encrusted blade, particularly for irregular or curved cuts. These are pre-scored tiles to help make the installation process easier. You must grout these pre-scored lines to complete the project. Always follow the grout manufacturer instructions.
- Easy to clean and maintain with mild detergent.
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
A Moroccan inspired patchwork of four different geometric designs. Each section of the 45 x 45cm tile is separated by pre-scored lines which makes installation much easier, but once grouted creates the effect of four smaller tiles. Made from porcelain, these tiles are durable and can be used to create a feature wall or floor, indoors or out. Featuring an encaustic effect, matt finish.
- Use this patterned tile to create a striking indoor feature wall or floor, or surround with plain tiles outside to create an on-trend outdoor rug.
- The perfect blend of practicality and style. This tile is made from porcelain, making it suitable for use in high-traffic areas without compromising on style.
- These tiles do not require sealing and are ready for immediate installation.
- This product is frost protected.
|Brand||House of Mosaics|
|Location||Indoor & outdoor|
|Tile body coloured||Not coloured|