See more Plunge saws
Lumberjack 165mm Plunge Saw Track Precision Circular Blade with Guide Rails & Clamps
Sold & shipped by Lumberjack Tools
This Lumberjack PS165 is suitable for cutting boards, large sized panels, and solid timber. Built with a versatile plunge cut and accurate track saw plus plunge all in the one unit! It has a powerful 1200W motor, 55mm plunge cut function and extending 700mm guide rails and is also the perfect system to trim wide boards, oversized panels and cut wood accurately up to 1400mm in length.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with 1x Blade, 2x 700mm Guide Rails, 1x Guide Rail Joiner, 2x Guide Rail Clamps, 2x Hex key, Instruction Manual
- Includes No carry case
Features and benefits
Powerful plunge saw ideal for sizing down work, sink cut-outs in kitchen worktops and trimming doors.
- Max cutting depth 55mm at 90° and 42mm at 45°.
- 0-45 degree bevel cutting base .
- 2 x 700mm guide rails with anti-slip grips.
- Anti-kickback feature and easy blade change facility ensure safety whilst in use.
- The universal vacuum adaptor allows for highly efficient dust collection.
- Powerful saw can be used as a plunge, circular and track saw.
- Compatible with Festool, Makita and Evolution rails
- Lightweight at only 5kg.
|Bevel stop angles||45°|
|Disc bore size||20mm|
|Dust extraction type||Dust extraction facility|
|Fence type||Parallel guide|
|Maximum bevel left||0°|
|Maximum bevel right||45°|
|Maximum cutting capacity (45° bevel)||42mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (45° bevel) with track||42mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (90° bevel)||55mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (90° bevel) with track||55mm|
|Motor type||Replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||5200rpm|
|Number of teeth||24|
|Plug included||Includes plug|
|Power voltage supply||230-240V|
|Track supplied||Track supplied|