See more Mitre Saws
Mac Allister 1450W 220-240V 210mm Sliding mitre saw MMIS210S
- No load speed - 5000 rpm
- Maximum mitre left - 45°/Maximum mitre right - 45°
- Blade diameter - 210mm
- Comes with - Dust bag, hex key, vertical clamp & instruction manual
Features and Benefits
The Mac Allister sliding compound mitre saw is a high performance cutting tool.
- The 48-tooth TCT blade operates at a speed of 5000rpm, helping you to work through large quantities of material at a fast pace.
- There are 5 pre-set mitre stops to the left, and a bevel of up to 45° means you can choose the angle most suited to the task.
- 2-side extendable wings helps balance longer boards and ensures an accurate cut
- It has single bevel sliding system. The sliding feature allows the saw to perform a wider cut, especially useful while cutting shorter but wider workpieces, such as shelving and deck boards
- Dust bag keeps your work area free of dust
- TCT wood blade ensures clean and accurate cuts in wood
- Aluminium base provides durability and easier handling
|No load speed||5000 rpm|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Maximum bevel right||0°|
|Maximum mitre right||45°|
|Preset mitre stops||0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45 °|
|Blade type||TCT blade|
|Disc bore||30 mm|
|Blade guard||Blade guard|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Blade brake||Electric brake|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Cable length (m)||2m|
4 / 5(1 reviews)
Does what it's supposed to do.
Stevenjamie - 7 days ago
I bought it last month and so far it's been okay.
No complaints from me .