See more Electric lawnmowers
Mac Allister MLM18-Li Cordless 18V Push Lawnmower
- Comes with 1x 18V charger, 1x 18V 4.0Ah battery, 1x collapsible grass box and 1x blade
- Cutting width - 320mm
- Blade type - Double-sided
Features and benefits
- Features central height adjustment with 5 cutting heights between 25-65mm, making it easy to adjust height
- The cordless design means its easy to move around without the cord getting tangled or needing an extension lead, meaning it's ideal for tasks where a power source is unavailable
- The 32cm cutting width is ideal for larger lawns and means you can get grass in less time
- Comes with collapsible grass box to save room when storing, ideal if short on space
- Features foldable handle for easy storage
|Batteries included||Battery included|
|Battery charge time||1.67h|
|Cutting blade size||320mm|
|Cutting height||25-65 mm|
|Handle type||Foldable handle|
|Mulching||Without mulching facility|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Power voltage supply||18V|
Light and effective
Jeff14 - 11 days ago
I'm very happy with this. Battery charges fast and lasts so far. Effective cutting collection. Lightweight.
phil699 - 12 days ago
i bought this yester already had one exchange because of battery issues . next mower doesn't go together properly and has no power just constantly stops even with fully charged battery , absolutely disgraceful who ever designs and makes the product needs sacking taking it back again for refund this time AVOID AVOID AVOID . YOU WILL REGRET BUYING IT
MacAllister cordless Lawnmower
Pat309 - 17 days ago
Bought this lawnmower and it does a great job. I am very impressed with it.
Do not buy
jj23 - 19 days ago
Battery takes 3 hrs to charge but only lasts 15mins. Only suitable if your grass was cut yesterday. Go petrol if you want cordless!!!
Don't waste your time or money
NotBuyingThisAGAIN - 27 days ago
This thing won't cut my hair, let alone do the lawn! Absolute joke of a product. A Child's toy would do a better job than this piece of nonsense.