We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Petrol lawnmowers
Mac Allister MLMP170H51 170cc Petrol Lawnmower
- If the machine is not going to be used for 28 days or more please drain all fuel from the machine. Stale fuel can cause damage to the carburettor. Clean the machine of grass clippings before storage. Never tip the mower onto its side as this will flood the air filter. with oil. Inspect the cutter blade for damage, check safety devices and guards, check all nuts, bolts and screws are secure
- Cutting width - 510mm
Features and benefits
- Robust steel deck for strength and durability
- Offers 3 in 1 function of collecting, mulching and side discharging
- Collection bag indicator alerts when grass bag is full
- Features powerful Honda engine
- Mower features a easy start engine for easy starting
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Engine model||Honda GCV170|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.95L|
fantastic but pointless
Stefan 105 - 3 months ago
I have the 160 version of this lawnmower which is now a couple of years old, cannot fault it cuts, drives, starts first time what's not to like. That is until you decide to sharpen the blade and realise it needs a new blade boss. This is a safety feature part that gives should you hit a big stone etc, it saves the shaft on your engine taking the hit and rendering your engine scrap. Therefore you would think t would be readily available, well it is for any other lawnmower out there except this one. i have searched high and low and cant find one anywhere and don't mention Sertronics they're useless. So now i have an expensive lawnmower and a sharp blade that I cant use because I cant source a blade boss.
Bottom line is don't buy one.
170 Honda powered mower
TH64 - 4 months ago
I am really pleased with my purchase. Very easy to assemble, two bolts and a cable clip. The mower is not as fast as some other mowers I have used but it goes at an exceedingly comfortable speed and is very easy to control, even with one hand, it has simple height adjustment, one lever on the side. First time it started after a couple of pulls now and starts first time.
Avoid. Worse mower I have ever purchased
Tel zep - 4 months ago
Drives at a snails pace. Drive bar is u shaped so all pressure is on one hand and if you want to move something with your left hand say a low branch the machine will stop. Clips that hold the handle in place keep coming undone. Front end is to low so on uneven ground will get stuck. Wheels have no grip. This machine is of poor design
Got the 170cc mac im happy
Jamie1958 - 5 months ago
My Mac Allister is great read a previous review so was a bit dubious but done some research my self and spare parts are available very happy
Does just what it should
Cutabove6 - 5 months ago
Top marks I've had this for 6 mth s now wanted to wait before writing a review but it's been used lots with no problems at all very happy with our purchase