See more Electric lawnmowers
Mac Allister MLMP1800 Corded Push Lawnmower
Ideal for keeping your lawn neat and tidy, this lawnmower is ideal for large lawns up to 600m²
- Comes with 1x non-collapsible grass box, 1x blade and 1x mulching plug
- Cutting width - 420mm
- Blade type - Double-sided
Features and benefits
- The 42cm cutting width is ideal for larger gardens and means you can cut your grass in less time
- Features foladable telescopic handle for making it easy to adjust heights for the most comfortable working position and easy storage
- Features central height adjustment with 6 cutting heights between 25-75mm, making it easy to adjust height
- Collapsible grass box for easy storage
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Cutting height||25-75 mm|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
Please do not buy!
Char22 - 6 days ago
This product will leave you very disappointed.the lowest cut setting does not even take the heads off your daisys .the setting is far to high
Pretty good cut, easy to use
Bobcat Goldthwaite - 27 days ago
I used this to cut my lawn than had grown over 12 inches high. I put on the lowest cut, and the powerful engine cut the long grass no problem. Adjustable height is easier to use. Grass basket is a little fiddley to fit first time, but easy after you work it out.
KPD - 1 month ago
Purchased this product recently. Easy enough to assemble but cut out 10 minutes into the first use. Restarted for another 2 minutes then cut out again. Checked it wasn't blocked up and tried to restart but nothing. Will be returned as product not fit for purpose
It does the job...
MrGreenGrass - 1 month ago
Cuts well, not too loud. The wide cut makes quick work of my 60m2 lawn. Decent cable length. Hight adjustment is easy to use but it's shortest setting is far from the claimed 2.5cms. Adjustable handle is useful. The door on the back doesn't sit well against the grass compartment so does not seal and grass gets blown out of the top, very annoying.
Terrible waste of money
REGoPark - 1 month ago
Even at its lowest setting, this barely cuts the top off my grass. There's no way it genuinely goes all the way down to the 25mm claimed by the product.
I've just used this for the first time, after a week of pretty solid growth. Now I've finished the grass still looks like it needs cutting. It didn't even take the top off the daisies.