See more Petrol lawnmowers
Mac Allister MLMP550SP46-M&S 140cc Petrol Rotary
- Used for cutting grass
- Brush or hose off leaves, grass and mud from your mower before storing it away. Store your mower in a dry, protected place such as your garage or a garden shed.
- Comes with 1x wrench and 1x wrench pole
- Cutting width - 460mm
- Blade type - Advanced
Features and benefits
Powered by a Briggs & Stratton petrol engine and advanced cutting blades for performance you can rely on. Featuring 46cm cutting deck and universal blade with mulching, catching and overload protection. No cords mean it is ideal for keeping you lawns tidy even when a power source isn't nearby. Also features deck wash function which allows a hose pipe to be connected to the mower to clean underneath the deck.
- Self propelled technology helps the lawnmower to push itself forward. Ideal for navigating any inclines or uneven ground with less effort
- Mow and stow functionality means mower can be stored vertically - it's revolutionary in saving precious space, reducing your mower footprint by up to 70%. This function also allows for easier cleaning and maintenance underneath the deck
- Includes side discharge function to dispose of clippings back onto lawn instead of emptying collection bag
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Cutting blade size||460mm|
|Engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.8L|
|Rear roller||Without rear roller|
|Start facility||Recoil start|
Self propelled mechanism
Rotory 35 - 13 days ago
Not up to the job - mine failed after its first use - jammed in drive wouldn’t release no good - poor quality drive unit
So far so good
Spiker1968 - 13 days ago
I have just bought this, easy to put together, took about 15 minutes and no tools needed. I bought 1ltr of oil as the mower doesn't come with any but not a problem. Started after 4th pull of the cord and from then on has started on the 1st pull. Early days but so far so good and a really smart looking mower.
MoJo66 - 18 days ago
Excellent self propelled lawnmower.
Easy to assemble and started first pull.
After years of pushing mowers this one is easy to use.
Would highly recommend.
Broken in box
Spa1963 - 30 days ago
Grass collection box was broken. Poor quality. Waste of my time.
Mac allister 140cc petrol rotary lawnmower
Anonymous - 1 month ago
Great mower for the price and the 60l grass capacity is brilliant no more stopping to empty the grass ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️