See more Lawnmowers
Mac Allister MLMP550SP46-M&S 140cc Petrol Rotary Lawnmower
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Powered by a Briggs & Stratton petrol engine and advanced cutting blades for performance you can rely on. Featuring 46cm cutting deck and universal blade with mulching, catching and overload protection. No cords mean it is ideal for keeping you lawns tidy even when a power source isn't nearby. Also features deck wash function which allows a hose pipe to be connected to the mower to clean underneath the deck.
- Used for cutting grass
- Brush or hose off leaves, grass and mud from your mower before storing it away. Store your mower in a dry, protected place such as your garage or a garden shed.
- Comes with 1x wrench and 1x wrench pole
- Cutting width - 460mm
- Blade type - Advanced
Features and benefits
- Self propelled technology helps the lawnmower to push itself forward. Ideal for navigating any inclines or uneven ground with less effort
- Mow and stow functionality means mower can be stored vertically - it's revolutionary in saving precious space, reducing your mower footprint by up to 70%. This function also allows for easier cleaning and maintenance underneath the deck
- Includes side discharge function to dispose of clippings back onto lawn instead of emptying collection bag
- Please note: if you need to return this product please ensure that the petrol and oil have been drained before returning to store. Your legal rights are not affected.
|Cutting blade size
|Briggs & Stratton
|Fuel tank capacity
|With mulching function
|Without rear roller