See more Petrol lawnmowers
Mac Allister MLMP550SP46-M&S 140cc Petrol Rotary
- Used for cutting grass
- Brush or hose off leaves, grass and mud from your mower before storing it away. Store your mower in a dry, protected place such as your garage or a garden shed.
- Comes with 1x wrench and 1x wrench pole
- Cutting width - 460mm
- Blade type - Advanced
Features and benefits
Powered by a Briggs & Stratton petrol engine and advanced cutting blades for performance you can rely on. Featuring 46cm cutting deck and universal blade with mulching, catching and overload protection. No cords mean it is ideal for keeping you lawns tidy even when a power source isn't nearby. Also features deck wash function which allows a hose pipe to be connected to the mower to clean underneath the deck.
- Self propelled technology helps the lawnmower to push itself forward. Ideal for navigating any inclines or uneven ground with less effort
- Mow and stow functionality means mower can be stored vertically - it's revolutionary in saving precious space, reducing your mower footprint by up to 70%. This function also allows for easier cleaning and maintenance underneath the deck
- Includes side discharge function to dispose of clippings back onto lawn instead of emptying collection bag
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Cutting blade size||460mm|
|Engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.8L|
|Rear roller||Without rear roller|
|Start facility||Recoil start|
No spares for this mower in the uk
blackbessuk - 1 month ago
You buy this mower want any spare parts ie a new blade you can not buy anything for this mower when it breaks you bin and buy another useless cheap nasty mower
Replaced old Mac Allister Petrol mower
LouD - 1 month ago
Reasonably priced and seems to work as well as our old one which we had used for 10 years. Easy to purchase with click and collect
Self propelled mechanism
Rotory 35 - 3 months ago
Not up to the job - mine failed after its first use - jammed in drive wouldn’t release no good - poor quality drive unit
So far so good
Spiker1968 - 3 months ago
I have just bought this, easy to put together, took about 15 minutes and no tools needed. I bought 1ltr of oil as the mower doesn't come with any but not a problem. Started after 4th pull of the cord and from then on has started on the 1st pull. Early days but so far so good and a really smart looking mower.
MoJo66 - 4 months ago
Excellent self propelled lawnmower.
Easy to assemble and started first pull.
After years of pushing mowers this one is easy to use.
Would highly recommend.