See more Saws
Magnusson 508mm Fine Flooring saw, 14 TPI
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Suitable for Fine work such as laminate timber beading and polyvinyl chloride (PVC), this 20" floor saw from Magnusson has been designed to give a fine cut cut finish, and comes with 14 teeth per inch (TPI). It has a soft grip which has been specially created for added comfort whilst working.
- Suitable for PVC & timber beading
- Triple-ground hard-point teeth
Features and benefits
- Saw specifically designed for cutting floorboards
- High frequency hardened steel blade that has a 45° and 90° angle guide
- Triple ground hard pointed teeth
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Suitable use type
|PVC & timber beading
|Teeth per inch