See more Axes
Magnusson Composite Hatchet Axe, 0.6kg
- Guarantee - Lifetime
Features and benefits
Combining a carbon steel blade and a Nylite composite shaft to deliver the ultimate sharpness this axe is ideal for lighter work such as small chopping tasks like felling small branches, chopping kindling wood and small logs, the compact style of axe means it's good for smaller spaces.
- High strength forged steel head comes with ultra sharp cutting edge for a strong and precise cut.
- Nylite composite are our most lightweight handles, helping to reduce fatigue and strain whilst delivering strength and durability.
- Non-Slip textured coating with a flared end for a safer grip
- Anti-friction coating on the head increases protection against the elements whilst providing a smooth, precise clean cut for easy chopping.
- Integrated one-piece shaft and head design for increased safety and stability.
- Your high quality tools include a lifetime guarantee so you can be sure your tools have been built to last.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Handle type||Ergonomic non-slip|
|Head material||Forged steel|
ToolGuru2061 - 2 months ago
Easy to use with very sharp edge. Overall weight is light with great balance. Great value!