See more Axes
Magnusson Composite Hatchet Axe, 0.6kg
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Combining a carbon steel blade and a Nylite composite shaft to deliver the ultimate sharpness this axe is ideal for lighter work such as small chopping tasks like felling small branches, chopping kindling wood and small logs, the compact style of axe means it's good for smaller spaces.
- Green star claim - This product has been designed for longevity. Keeping products in use for longer helps to reduce the demand for new products and creation of waste. *
Features and benefits
- High strength forged steel head comes with ultra sharp cutting edge for a strong and precise cut
- Nylite composite are our most lightweight handles, helping to reduce fatigue and strain whilst delivering strength and durability
- Non-Slip textured coating with a flared end for a safer grip
- Anti-friction coating on the head increases protection against the elements whilst providing a smooth, precise clean cut for easy chopping
- Integrated one-piece shaft and head design for increased safety and stability
- Your high quality tools include a lifetime guarantee so you can be sure your tools have been built to last
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.